Is SketchUp Shop for me?
You are ...
- ... handy around the house.
- ... inclined to solve problems on your own.
- ... proud of your projects.
- ... excited to learn more about woodworking, 3D printing and making.
There is a better way to do the things I’m trying to do, right?
Right. We've got just the thing.
- Explore and think through my ideas in 3D
- Create a 3D model of what I'm making that looks realistic
- Figure out how I’m going to build my project
- Bring my idea to life
You can use SketchUp to…
- Try out lots of ideas in 3D, quickly and easily
- Build your project in 3D, before your trip to the hardware store
- Create stunning, realistic models to share with friends and project partners
- Have a blast designing and planning projects, before you make them
Makers around the world are bringing their projects to life with SketchUp.
"SketchUp Shop gives me access to all the parts of SketchUp that are important to my workflow in the shop. I can now do all of my designing anywhere and anytime I'd like. Best of all, I only pay for what I need and nothing I don't."SketchThis.net
"SketchUp is my "go to" application for woodworking. I can work at higher precision than is needed in woodworking and I can draw everything I need with it."Fine Woodworking
Subscribe to SketchUp Shop
Creating increasingly complex shapes by using Solid tools to operate on primitive or watertight geometry. Subtract a sphere from a box or trim off the edges of intersecting groups. These tools unlock a whole other modeling approach for creative 3D drawing.
Give your project its own unique look and feel, controlling for edge settings, face styles, watermarks and more. Mix and match styles to think way off the axes.
Import and edit textures to make projects uniquely your own
Make models pop with brilliant color and detail by using SketchUp’s materials editor to import, scale, and position image textures. You’ll be amazed by how fine-tuned textures bring your projects to life.