SketchUp Third-Party Attributions
Last updated: Nov. 2021
The following is a list of certain third-party attributions for the following offerings:
- SketchUp Pro
- SketchUp Viewer for Mobile and Virtual Reality
- The Product may include map content and other elements provided by Maxar Inc. Accordingly, your use of such elements of the Software is also governed by Maxar Inc.'s End User Download License, available at https://www.maxar.com/legal, and you agree to be bound by such terms.
- The Product may include geocoding functionality and other elements provided by HERE Global B.V. and its affiliates and suppliers (collectively, “HERE”). Accordingly, your use of such elements of the Product (“HERE Elements”) is also governed by:
- The following HERE policies:
- Service Terms for End Users
- Supplier Terms for Location Content
- Acceptable Use Policy
- B2B Service Terms
- The following additional terms:
- Customer will not: (a) use any HERE Elements except with for Customer’s own internal business or personal use; (b) use any HERE Elements within the Product with geographic data from competitors of HERE; (c) reverse-engineer or archive the HERE ELements; and (d) export the HERE Elements(or derivative thereof) except in compliance with applicable export laws, rules and regulations.
- Customer will: (a) stop using the HERE Elements if Customer fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these End User terms; (b) be bound by: https://legal.here.com/terms/general-content-supplier/terms-and-notices/ (or as notified by HERE to Customer).
- If Customer is a United States Government End Users (and others who wish to claim similar rights), the HERE Elements are a "commercial item", as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101, and is licensed in accordance with the End User terms under which the HERE Elements are provided.
- HERE affirmatively disclaims any warranties, express implied or otherwise, of quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- HERE affirmatively disclaims liability for any claim, demand or action, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the claim, demand or action arising out of the use or possession of the HERE Elements; or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts or savings, or any other direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use the Here Elements, any defect or inaccuracy in the HERE Elements, or the breach of these terms or conditions, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, even if Customer, HERE or their affiliates or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Trimble does not make or imply any warranties on behalf of HERE, its affiliates or their data suppliers or provide any right of liability or indemnity against HERE its affiliates or their data suppliers.
As an example of the foregoing, the Product may allow Customer to access and view certain content, including photographic imagery sub-licensed to Trimble by Google Inc. ("Google") and Google's licensors (the "Google Content"). By using the Product, Customer does not receive any ownership rights, and Google and/or its licensors retain all ownership rights in the Google Content. Customer may not use, access or allow others to use or access the Google Content in any manner not permitted under this Agreement, unless Customer has been specifically permitted to do so by Trimble, Google or by the owner of that Content, in a separate agreement.
- See additional attributions at: https://help.sketchup.com/en/third-party-attribution.
SketchUp Viewer for Mobile and Virtual Reality
See third-party attributions at https://www.sketchup.com/viewer-3p-license-terms.