SketchUp Pro is software for creating and
presenting professional 3D models. City Planners and urban designers use SketchUp Pro
because it's fast and intuitive to use. From simple massing studies to fully-articulated
buildings and outdoor spaces, SketchUp Pro is a simple but powerful tool for exploring and
presenting your ideas in 3D.
"With SketchUp, everyone can see the impact of a proposed development in a visual way
that provides vital context-it's very effective."
- Devin Lavigne, Principal, Houseal Lavigne Associates
Visit the Urban Planning image gallery and check
out some case
studies from Urban Planning customers.
Use SketchUp Pro to:
- Visualize complex sets of information in 3D
- Collaborate and communicate with clients and community members
- Present 3D walk-throughs and fly-overs of the project
- Create solar shadow impact studies
- Validate project proposals
- Integrate your 3D models into Google Earth and ESRI ArcGIS
- Creating professional presentation documents with LayOut
If you'd like, you can purchase a SketchUp Pro license (which includes LayOut) for $495
through our online store.
For information on corporate purchasing, contact our sales
You might also be interested in:
Case Studies | Industries | Watch Pro videos |
Contact Sales | Corporate Purchases