Collection and model descriptions must be in English.
Step 1: Create an account and 3D Warehouse collection
Create a Google Account for your entry using your name, and your email address
you registered for the competition with. If you already have a Google Account, then
use it to log into the 3D
- Create a
collection for your entry.
- To do this, click on the "Create A Collection"
link located on the right-hand side of the 3D Warehouse home page.
- In the Collection Name field, enter your name, and your school
name. For example, your collection name would be: "Jane Smith, City
- In the Description field enter "2009 Bridge Modeling Competition
Step 2: Publish your models to the 3D Warehouse one at a time
Step 3: Add your models to your Collection
After you have uploaded all of your models, be sure to add
them to the Competition Collection you created earlier.
- Ensure that you are logged into the 3D Warehouse with your team's Google Account.
- Click on the My Models link in the upper-right corner of the
- For each of the models, click on the thumbnail to go to that model's Model Details
page and click Add to my collection...
- Select your Bridge Collection from the drop-down menu, then click the Add
this model to a collection button.
- Once you have added all of your models to your collection, you can review your
collection by clicking My Collections in the uper-right corner of the
Step 4: Submit your collection
That's it. Good luck!